Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mini Turkey Meatloaf

I had such a delicious dinner tonight! I wanted to share the recipe with you all, credit to my sister for passing it along. I had some steamed veggies, with sweet potato poppers and mini turkey meatloaf.

1 lb ground lean turkey breast
1 clove minced garlic
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basic
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp sea salt
1-2 tbls of tomato paste
( I didn't have tomato paste and just added sugar free ketchup to the top instead )

1. Set oven to 350' F
2. Mush it all together with a spoon or your hands and then role muffin sized balls and plop them in the muffin tins which should be sprayed with non stick something or other. I use olive oil spray or grape seed oil.
3. Put in oven for 20 mins and then enjoy!




Whats your favourite easy clean meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment