Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ever wondered...

Lots of people always wonder what it would be like to have a personal trainer. Many think they can't afford it. I personally think you can't afford to not have a trainer to help you take care of your health. That might be once a week to help you maintain and keep you accountable, or four times a week to help you get healthy and start living your life the way you imagine!

I personally will be setting aside money each month to get myself a personal trainer after I have my baby. You might ask why? I know how to motivate and design any type of workout program, but trainers are so much more then that. Call it a life coach if you will, but they motivate and keep you accountable. 

Why don't you join me in Draper, UT for a free snap shot of what it could be like?

Contact me for a free assessment and training session
phillipsfitnesstraining.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment