Thursday, January 31, 2013

Reach Your Resolution Day 30

Today is the last day!! I want to make it burn a little but I know you can do it especially after doing this all month your ready. You will feel so great after accomplishing this! Congratulations everyone, how are you results?

Measure your waist again and weight yourself in the morning

Day 30 - Core and Cardio

This circuit is going to all be done with a timer. So get out those smart phones, I use the gymboss app it will beep when you need to switch. Each exercise including you break will be done for 1 minute.

ISO Ab Plank
Jumping jacks
Sit ups
High Knees Run
Side Obliques - You can crunch to the side
- Plank to the side or
- Use weights while standing
Burpee's
Mountain Climbers (Remember butt down!)
Rest

Repeat 3 times if Beginners
Repeat 4 times if Intermediate 


This below is my interval timer the first step is how I set my intervals up and then the next photo is what it looks like while it is going. Hope that helps this is a great tool to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment